Fabric: 89% Cotton
- Superior grip dot technology to enhance grip and safety in all conditions
- Diabetic friendly Made of 89% cotton for breathability and hygiene with elastane added for comfort and shape
- High quality cotton weave means they won't pill, lose their shape or develop holes after a few uses
- Cushioned sole for extra comfort on hard floors elasticised top to keep them in place
- Performance actvities like Pilates, Yoga, Dance, Aqua-aerobics
- Falls prevention in Hospitals and Aged Care Facilities for risk management
Shop with confidence knowing that Petal Back Adaptive Clothing have been supplying quality adaptive clothing to Australian's since 1994. Our products have stood the test of time and are loved by carers, nurses, families and residents of aged care / nursing homes for over 20 years!
We are a registered NDIS provider, please contact us for how to purchase our disability clothing on your plan.
May be suitable for:
Aged Care Residents, Seniors, Elderly, Infirm, Nursing home high care residents, hospital stays, nurse care, assisted living, carer aided dressing, Seated Dressing, People with physical disabilities, Special Needs care, Paraplegia, Quadriplegia, Bariatric people. Also may assist in dressing for those with Alzheimer's Disease, Catheter users, Dementia Patients, Palliative Care, Diabetes, MS Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's, Shoulder stiffness, Stroke, Polio, Cerebral Palsy, Motor Neurone Disease, Oedema and swelling, Incontinence and reduced bladder control, SPI Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury, MD Muscular Dystrophy, Contractures etc.